Gaywill Ambassadors ProgramPlease consider becoming a Gaywill Ambassador for the chorus. Through your sponsorship we are able to continue offering quality performances to you and to the wider community. The Ottawa Gay Men’s Chorus was established in 1986, making the second gay choir to be formed in Canada and the oldest such choir in Ontario. Please help us to stay strong and to grow.
Our 2020 Season Ambassadors
Attaché ($25 – $99)François Bélanger • Bob Birnbaum • Jonathan Cole • Richard Davidson Walvi De Jesus • Robert Honey • Tim Kenny • Jay (J.J.) Koornstra Sean McGinnis • Matt Miwa • Brigitte Raafat • Peter Schmolka
Diplomat ($100 – $499)Andrew Bean • Alain Bertrand • Paul Dearden • Claude Dufresne John Foster • Laurentin Lévesque • Anton Lovink • Luc Maillet Vincent Mar • Diana L. and Dennis L. Stimson
Ambassador ($500 – $999)James Anderson • Simon Cridland • Stefan de Laplante
High Commissioner ($1000+)Guy Delorme
Thank you to all our donors!
Levels of support:
- Attaché: $25 – $99
- Diplomat: $100 – $499 (includes 1 ticket for each concert)
- Ambassador: $500 – $999 (includes 2 tickets for each concert)
- High Commissioner: $1,000 and up (includes 2 tickets to each concert, and 2 tickets for each additional chorus-run event)
- acknowledgment in our concert programs and on our website for the current season
- an income tax receipt for the portion of your donation (minus the value of tickets received)
- an invitation to chorus special events
- discounts on program advertising
CGOGMC is a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency (#890551344RR0001), and we can issue tax deductible receipts.
Choeur gai d’Ottawa Gay Men’s Chorus PO Box 71021 Laurier West Post Office Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2L9
Have us sing at your eventThe choir is available to sing at your event. We have performed at corporate, community and government events, private parties, weddings, as well as collaborating with other community organizations and choirs for fundraising and other events. Fees are negotiable, depending on number of pieces and location. For more information, please contact us.
Remember in songAt each concert, the chorus performs a reflection piece as a moment to remember loved ones. Have your loved one remembered with a moving tribute. For $25 you receive:
- your loved one’s name printed in the concert program under the reflection piece
- your loved one’s name read aloud by the concert emcee